Augsburg Wrestling Wiki:Questions
The questions page should answer some of the questions you might have.
A person is notable for inclusion on the Augsburg Wrestling if any one of the following condition are met:
- The person has ever wrested for Augsburg.
- Must be listed on the official Augsburg College Wrestling History pdf if before the 2008-09 season. That pdf is located at athletics.augsburg.edu/documents/2009/3/15/wrestling-history.pdf.
- If not listed on the official Augsburg College Wrestling History pdf, appearance on a Final Statistics sheet qualifies the wrestler as notible.
- The person has ever coached for Augsburg, in any capacity, including, but not limited to: head coach, assistant head coach, assistant coach.
- This includes any and all medical personnel affiliated with Augsburg.
- The person has ever been a student manager or served another non-coaching role.
- Articles on student managers need not be extremely detailed and should not include a detailed report of that student's athletic or academic achievements, unless this person also meets one of the above guidelines.
Notability of non-Augsburg wrestlers
A person is notable for an article on the Augsburg Wrestling Wiki wiki if any of the following conditions are met:
- The person wrested against Augsburg wrestlers at least five times during the person's collegiate career.
- The five matches may include when either wrestler, or both was wrestling unattached, but while the Augsburg wrestler was was enrolled at Augsburg and on the roster at the time of the match.
- The person wrestled an Augsburg wrestler at least once during a conference, regional or national tournament.
- Matches wrested at the National Duals do not count towards the single match need in conference, regional or national competition, unless one of above criteria is met. National Dual matches do count toward the five match guideline.
Notability of non-Augsburg coaches
- The person was a head coach and was present at least one dual meet against Augsburg.
- Coaches who coached at open or invitational tournaments to not qualify.